I write a number of blogs to my students as I teach each course. If you’d like to follow along or read what I’m interested in, click on the link about subscribe to that blog.
Please note that these are informal blogs where I post frequently during that course, then they go silent until the next time the topic is taught.
- History of Libraries, Archives & Museums (Summer) http://mkahn3.blogspot.com/
- Foundations of Library and Information Science (Fall) http://mkahn4.blogspot.com/
- Rare Books and Special Collections (Spring) http://mkahn1.blogspot.com/
- Genealogy and Local History Tips (Fall) http://mkahn2.blogspot.com/
- Exploring Information, Cultural Institutions, and Historical Sites (as I travel) http://mbkcons.blogspot.com/
- Books and Lifelong Learning (as I encounter interesting books) http://mbkcons2.blogspot.com/